Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): Access denied for user 'martinx'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home2/martinx/public_html/annabridalstudio.com/wp-content/plugins/_cloakfm/cloak_link.class.php on line 787
Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): A link to the server could not be established in /home2/martinx/public_html/annabridalstudio.com/wp-content/plugins/_cloakfm/cloak_link.class.php on line 787
La Fontana Bridal Salon Ny
Easy Ways Of Removing Water Stains From Bridal Shoes
Your bridal entourage is practicing that grand walk down the aisle in your garden. Since the wedding is just around the corner, you are doing a full dress rehearsal. Everyone is wearing the attire that they will be using on the event. You are wearing the beautiful, dainty, costly satin bridal shoes that you just ordered online. Everyone looks marvelous and happy. You are excited for your perfect wedding.
Later, however, you scream in horror. You failed to notice that the droplets of water that sparkled on the grass have transferred to your shoes. Thus, your shoes have unsightly blots and water stains! Oh, no! What are you going to do? You can’t send the shoes back to the supplier to have them replaced.
Well, no need to worry because there is an easy home-made solution to clean your bridal shoes. In fact, the ingredients in making your shoes looking brand new again are just in your kitchen!
1. First, wash the shoes completely with clean, warm, soapy water. This stage alone may remove all the water spots, making the next steps moot and unnecessary.
2. If the spots remain, you need to create a simple cleaning solution. Add half a cup of regular household bleach to half a cup of water. Mix this until well blended.
3. Use an old toothbrush to scrub the spots with the water-bleach solution. If your shoes are made out of delicate material, use a Q-tip instead of a toothbrush. If needed scrub or swab the whole shoe.
4. To dilute the bleach solution, which could fade away the shoe color if it is not washed away, make a rinsing solution made of half a cup of vinegar to half a cup of water. Wipe the shoes with the solution.
5. Finally, rinse the shoes with clean water. Air-dry them for a day or two.
For a wide collection of designer wedding shoes, check out Dyeable Shoes.