Top 10 Tropical Honeymoon Destinations
14 Tips for a tropical honeymoon affordable and comfortable
Tropical honeymoon affordable and comfortable: Board List
1. Set departure day, two days after the wedding to give enough time to rest after the activities and celebrations. If you must travel immediately, remember that you must leave in the middle of the day and early morning, so you'll have a night's sleep.
2. Ask your travel agent Honeymoon, these usually offer the best destinations for honeymooners, not to mention discounts and gifts.
3. Never, ever overbook day trips, you're not just travel, you're with your partner, better save up some energy for the evening fireworks.
4. Do not be afraid to ask questions request privileges on certain events.
5. Besides the above, do not be afraid to ask for extra material, like a large bathtub, a double bed, or a vision romantic.
6. Do not forget to bring your marriage certificate with you, especially if the name of the bride is already under the name of her husband.
7. Prepare your camera and plenty of movies, you do not want to miss anything. Also might want a package of disposable underwater camera and extra batteries, these are absurdly expensive in tourist spots, and you do not want to overspend.
8. Mention to anyone, especially coffee or tour boat, that is on your honeymoon, if this may sound a bit embarrassing, but some restaurants give extras like free drinks or gifts for the newlyweds. This also works for birthday celebrants.
10. If you want an active honeymoon, research and prepare for water sports, the tropics are a good place, to learn, always remember to consult her husband before attempting an embargo.
11. Store sunscreen. The higher the SPF, the better, as you probably spend whole days in the sun, you do not want to get skin cancer after just two weeks of marriage.
12. Some travel agencies include island-hopping trips, these are great ways to explore and enjoy. This is especially good because you get a change of scenery, and not easily bored, especially if you have a long honeymoon.
13. Even if your valuables are inside your hotel room, keep them locked up, and if you decide to take it with you, always watch out for stray pickpockets.
14. Bring with you a stock of candles and massage oils that can be placed inside your hotel room for that romantic evening after walking and swimming.
And finally, have fun, relax and enjoy.